Jeni Hooper’s guide to useful websites
- Greatvine offers you a live phone advice service that connects you with the country’s top experts who are carefully selected to offer trusted advice. Choose from over 170parenting experts including myself!
- authentic happiness the home page of Dr Martin Seligman founder of Positive Psychology. Provides free access to a range of on line questionnaires to help you identify your strengths and build your happiness
- centre for confidence an excellent resource for both positive psychology research and for ideas for supporting social and cultural change
- positivepsychology.org.uk an on-line portal that provides information for those interested in Positive Psychology research and practical applications in the UK
- ParentWonder.com is written by a stay at home Dad exploring advice and information on child development and the joy of being a parent.
- StrengthsMovement.com is a website for both parents and professionals who believe that our approach to childhood needs a radical overhaul so that we nurture our children’s individuality and their strengths rather than measuring everyone against uniform targets.
- The Positive Psychology Centre has useful and accessible research findings from positive psychology. Positive psychology explores people can live happy, healthy lives.